Monday 9 December 2013

Final Post!

Hi everyone!

Well here we are, one week to go in London. As I started to pack last night, it got much more real that I am heading home to Minnesota this coming Saturday. I am getting sad to leave, but anxious to get home and see everyone. We have a busy week ahead of us with finals and last minute homework assignments, but have some fun activities planned as well. Tuesday night we are going to The Nutcracker, Thursday night we are all going ice-skating and then dinner afterwards, and Friday night Megan and I are taking our family out to dinner and then will enjoy our last night in London with our entire group.

Okay, so back to this past week! Classes went well, but it is getting down to the wire and getting stressful. Finals are coming up and trying to get everything done at the last minute. With trying to get everything done and seeing what we need to see in London, last week and this will be a bit stressful. 

Anyways, Tuesday night we went as a group and saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the musical). It wasn't as good as the other plays we went to but was fun to see and of course get a Wonka bar! Wednesday I had my last Business 200 service day and was sad to say goodbye to my kids. It was so much fun working with them each week and could see the progress they made over the semester. Friday, Megan and I decided to go on a tour of Wimbledon and it was so amazing to see! We ended up seeing Mamma Mia again Friday night, it was just as good as the first time. Saturday, we got up early and headed to Leeds to see the castle and then we ended up at the Rochester Christmas Market. It was not as good as it was supposed to be, but still cool to see. We went to O'Neill's in Leciester Square on Saturday night to celebrate our last weekend in London. Most of our group was there, so we danced the night away. Such a fun send-off!

This week is full of finals, packing, and seeing the last things we need to see. I have my final presentation in my communication class, tomorrow is my art history final, and Thursday I have my marketing final. We have a few fun things planned as we get ready to head home Saturday morning!

I hope you are all doing well and I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!

At bat: HOME SWEET HOME!

Miss you all, 5 days!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment